Monday, May 30, 2005

Better endings

Snow White lounged erotically on a bed of leaves in the enchanted forest, nibbling suggestively on a bright, red apple and caressing her thigh with one delicate milk-white hand. Gentle moans escaped her lips as, with eyes shut tight, she slowly lifted her skirts. From behind an old oak at the edge of the clearing, Bashful stared dumbfounded, a warm, excited tingle engulfing his loins.

Lost in their own dark desires, the two were taken completely unaware by Grumpy, who opened fire with a modified AK-47.

Despite Doc's best efforts, they were both pronounced dead at the scene.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just totally destroyed my most joyous childhood memory.

Shora said...

I'm wondering if anyone else has checked out the "Beauty" books by Ann Rice writing as A.N. Roquelare... they're all about what happens after Sleeping Beauty is awakened by the Prince. We're talkin' bondage, orgies, beastiality... quite the interesting read!

kennedy said...

I picked one up at a book store once. After a couple of pages I was sweating so much the book slipped from my hands and hit the floor -- loudly. Suitably embarrassed, I left shortly thereafter.

kennedy said...

Sorry about the childhood memory Mitzzee. Got any not-so-joyous ones you'd like me to ram on to the end of a pointy stick and display along with Snow White's bullet-riddled corpse?

Anonymous said...

Cinderella?

The Editorialist said...

That's about as lovely as it can get, blog-wise. I stand awed and naked.